We welcome submissions of posters for presentation in the exhibition area at TotalDairy Seminar 2019.
Applications to present a poster are invited on any subject relating to dairy cattle. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Friday 24th April 2020, with successful applicants being informed before Friday 8th May 2020.
- The display boards are 2m (h) x 1m (w), therefore suitable for A0 poster, (portrait orientation), or A1 poster (landscape orientation).
- Keep information to a minimum so that the message is easily received.
- Poster should be readable from 2m distance.
- Headings should be at least 40mm high.
- Main text should be at least 10mm high.
- Lettering should be in dark colours.
- Use no more than 3 colours and do not combine red and green.
- You are encouraged to include of photo of the presenter for ease of identification by the delegates.
All posters must be displayed before 9am on the Wednesday of TotalDairy.
Posters will be displayed in the research area at the conference. Presenters should be available to answer questions during the lunch break on at least one day of the conference. TotalDairy staff will help direct delegates with questions to the relevant presenter.
Poster presenters will receive a complimentary one day ticket to the conference.